Find out what you need to know
In certain locations, EAG Recycling picks up medium or large size loads of end-of-life electronics for free! Smaller loads can be picked up for a nominal fee. Certain hazardous or difficult to dispose of items like light bulbs and some types batteries may necessitate charges to the customer. Call EAG Recycling for more information.
Give us a call or fill out our contact form and we can easily assist you in setting up regular pick up service!
What sets EAG Recycling apart from other electronics recyclers is our focus on security. Our documented process for tracking chain of custody from pickup through to destruction ensures complete data security for your company. From GPS enabled trucks to CCTV throughout our facilities to audited destruction procedures to NAID membership, we’ve got you covered.
There are many companies in the market claiming to recycle, but what are they really doing with your equipment once they’ve picked it up? The only way to really know is to make sure your recycler holds the same types of certifications that EAG Recycling does. If they don’t, they’re not being properly held accountable to industry accepted practices for managing data and environmental risk.
You can contact us for any amount of waste.
Destructions can be carried out under the supervision of the customer. We can also share the captured image recordings with customers upon request.
list of the electronic devices, equipment, and materials we recycle can be found here Terms and conditions for our basic recycling services can be found here.
After destruction, the broken or shredded hard drive material is further processed to the commodity level, separating circuit boards, aluminum, palladium, and other non ferrous metals. This process maximizes value while minimizing risk.
A Certificate of Recycling is issued free of charge for every load of electronic waste we pick up. For more information regarding asset serialized Certificates of Recycling, please contact our office at
Your income from electronic waste, which you share with us for this purpose, is evaluated in social responsibility projects with foundations and associations in line with your preference. We also share the necessary documents with you.
Without the need for another branch, we can receive your waste from all over Turkey with our vehicle and personnel team.
- Electronic Waste License 2019-2024
- Hazardous Waste Transport Vehicle License
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certificate
- ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certificate
- ISO 15713:2009 Secure Destruction of Confidential Materials
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Certificate
- ISO 28001:2007 Security Management Systems from the Supply Chain
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate
- Let Waste Become a Tree Certificate
- Waste Accumulator Collection License 2019
- Waste Battery Temporary Storage Permit
Call us now to learn more